Thursday 9 February 2012

Day 3 - Late Afternoon

Central Park
Rockefeller Center 
Leaflets I picked up at the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Central Park at night


We had such a busy morning that for the afternoon we decided to do a bit of sight seeing. Our last day was so lovely and sunny it was the perfect time to go on a horse drawn carriage ride around Central Park.

We then went to look around the Rockefeller Center and go to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck to watch the sun set J

Later that night we returned to Central Park for a New York pretzel and to sit on one of the large rocks in the park and watch the ice-skating.

I couldn’t believe our 3 full days were over, and that the next day I would be trying to shut my suitcase with great difficulty due to the amount I had acquired during the trip!

Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment