Friday 13 January 2012

"Bits and Bobs"

The view from the Wolcott hotel where we were staying 
Free magazines given to us at the departure gate at the airport ... THANK YOU VIRGIN AIRWAYS! 
Aerial view of Times Square from the Ann Inc Building
Purchases bought on my travels 


Here are some random photo’s from before, during and after our time in New York.
The Wolcott hotel where we were staying was so close to the Empire State building we could see it from our window! The hotel was a little worn but had the most opulent lobby with beautiful detailing and traditional furnishings.

I had to show a picture of the magazines I managed to grab at the Gate in the airport, finding out they were free our entire course swarmed around the rack and got our hands on as many as we could carry. I was ecstatic as the combined value of what I picked up was over £20.

Oh and I had to take a quick snap of what I purchased in NY. These items are from a range of places including, Century 21, American Apparel, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, markets in Soho and little boutiques.

There is also a picture of the view of Times Square from the Ann Inc building but more about that in the next post. 

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment