Saturday 31 December 2011

Quirky and Cool - Chelsea & the Meatpacking District

Map 1, Map 2 



Chelsea and the Meatpacking district are full of cool night life, galleries and individual quirky shops.

In particular I can’t wait to see:
Alexander McQueen- luxury designer
Balenciaga-luxury designer
Comme De Garcons- luxury designer

I'm looking forward to seeing their individual retail environments and how they display the merchandise. I’m hoping for strange, off the wall originality.

Oh and how could I forget the High Line Parks! Ever since it was mentioned in one of our lectures I have been intrigued by it. I would love to go and have a quick look at this converted railroad park that winds its way through New Yorks west side neighbourhoods. 

High Line
 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment